We will share with you how to make the interior space more spacious. We hope these tips will help you.
1. Entering a room you may feel cramped and cramped, possibly due to the wrong use of paint colors on the walls and floors. We recommend you should use light colors to give a feeling of spaciousness such as cream or beige.
2. There should not be many cumbersome decorations. Accessories that are not too bulky are the best way to make your space lighter.
3. You can also use glossy floors, or glazed tiles to brighten up the space.
4. Design lots of windows, open rooms to let natural light in to make your rooms look brighter and healthier.
5. You can also attach glass to kitchen furniture or bathroom furniture. The use of glass can widen a narrow space.